Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Mantel


I love changing my mantel for the seasons...it makes me happy.
Especially when it is wet and windy.
I can pretend that it is almost spring...in my house, at least!
My decorating itch gets teased when the new Pottery Barn catalog comes in the mail.
Since I don't want to pay $40 for a stem of flowers...I usually try and copy and then throw the catalog out.
Of course it isn't as nice a PB...but that is okay.


The books and camera were Matt's Grandmas...LOVE!



Do you change out your mantel for the seasons?

3 comments:

Emily said...

I don't have a mantel, but I started changing the two white shelves I have in my laundry room. I love your eggs spelling out Easter, I'm going to have to try that.

When I saw your Bible Story Book I read it as Bible Story Booty- What??? Well, it made me laugh maybe it will make you laugh.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Landscape of our Life said...

Cute! Wish I had a mantel. :-)