Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Break Sunrise at the Ocean

We had an incredible Spring Break.
We drove down and made great time...such good time that we knew we wouldn't be able to get
into our suite at 8:00 in the morning.  So, we stopped at the beach for a beautiful sunrise.
The kids took their socks and shoes off and raced off to pick up the morning sea shells.



I love this last picture.

As we were ready to leave I said to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool if we could see a dolphin?"
As I looked out into the water a dolphin jumped out of the water!  
I screamed with excitement...so what if the entire condo behind us to wake up?
My family was able to watch that dolphin
swim down the coastline.  Ah...God is good!
We didn't want to leave it was so nice.

1 comment:

JMB said...

The pictures are wonderful! I'm glad you had a great vacation with the family =) I miss you guys!