Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day...2012


Valentine's Day is a lovely holiday...
I love red, pink and hearts.
They make me happy...and so does my family.
Moving away from the extended family has been hard...we miss our family.
The kiddos miss their grandparents and aunts and uncles...and especially their cousins!
So...we decided to have a letter writing party.
We each wrote a letter and then everyone signed it.
I love getting a fun little card in the mail...I actually like getting anything other than another bill!
Right? 
So, we thought we would just send a little Valentine to the family we love.
Here are a few of the cards I whipped up.


These are the kiddos and their Valentine's for school.
They were super easy! 
I just had the kids hold out their hand, I snapped a ton of pictures,
went to Snapfish.com, picked the best photo, put on a Valentine's Day border, made them into wallets, picked them up at Meijer
 (saved $.80 a photo by ordering them through Meijer),
punched two holes, stuck a sucker and DONE.



A strand of hearts and I Corinthians 13...
please ignore the spelling mistake...it has been corrected...
and I am just too lazy to take another photo.
Just love me.
That's what Valentine's Day is about.
LOVE.

Tulips from my friend Loida. 
My Valentine's Day mantel...it isn't anything too special.
I should have taken some close ups...the scrabble holder says,
"I LOVE YOU"

I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!
You are Loved.

No comments: